Our client, a restaurant in Nairobi, is looking for a Stock movement operator.
Qualifications & skills
- BSc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a Stock Controller, Inventory Manageror similar role.
- Proficiency in GAP system.
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. NetSuite or Trade Gecko)
- Active participation in inventory audits
- Excellent organization skills
- Good communication and negotiation abilities
Duties and responsibilities
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS)
- Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) into internal databases
- Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed
- Track shipments and address any delays
- Oversee storage of products, particularly of fragile items
- Evaluate suppliers’ offers and negotiate profitable deals
- Coordinate regular inventory audits
- Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams to test products’ quality (status upon delivery and storage conditions)
- Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments)
- Ensure purchases do not exceed budget
Strictly send CV to email@example.com with the email subject as Stock movement operator before 10th May 2021. Hard copies can be delivered to our offices at Corner house, Kimathi street 7th floor, Room 5. We’ll only accept applications sent through the email or hand delivery to our offices.
You can reach us through 0712-600-600, 0101-600-600.
Salary Gross pay Ksh 30,000 – Ksh 40,000/=