Our client, a fleet management company in Nairobi, is looking for a Sales representative.
Qualifications & skills
- Degree or Diploma in Sales, Marketing or any business related course.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in sales and marketing(experience in a tracking company is an added advantage)
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills are essential.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets within schedule.
- Should be highly motivated.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Performing cost-benefit analysis of existing and potential customers.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
Strictly send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as Sales Representative before 14th May 2021. Hard copies can be delivered to our offices at Corner house, Kimathi street 7th floor, Room 5. We’ll only accept applications sent through the email or hand delivery to our offices.
You can reach us through 0712-600-600, 0101-600-600.
Salary Gross pay Ksh 25,000 + 10% commission.