Our client, a Construction firm in Nairobi, is looking for a Sales agent.
Qualifications & skills
- Degree or Diploma in Sales, Marketing or any business related course.
- Minimum of two years experience in sales and marketing
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills are essential.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets within schedule.
- Should be highly motivated.
Duties and responsibilities
- Generate client leads to buy, sell, and rent property.
- Counsel clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages.
- Develop a competitive market price by comparing properties.
- Create lists for real estate sale properties, with information location, features, square footage, etc.
- Show properties to potential buyers and renters.
- Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Review purchase contracts to ensure terms are met.
- Promote properties with ads, listings, and open houses.
- Prepare loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, rental agreements, deeds and other documents for each real estate transaction.
- Maintain your real estate license and knowledge.
Strictly send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as Sales agent before 26th March 2021. Hard copies can be delivered to our offices at Corner house, Kimathi street 7th floor, Room 5. We’ll only accept applications sent through the email or hand delivery to our offices.
You can reach us through 0712-600-600, 0101-600-600
Salary Gross pay Ksh 40,000/= (Plus commission)