Our client, a restaurant in Nairobi, is looking for a Restaurant Supervisor.
Qualifications & skills
- Diploma in Hospitality Management or any hospitality related course.
- Minimum 2 years ‘experience in the hospitality industry.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good leadership skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
Duties and responsibilities
- Screening, interviewing, hiring, and training restaurant staff.
- Managing restaurant staff’s work schedules.
- Conducting regular inspections of the restaurant kitchen to determine whether proper standards of hygiene and sanitation are maintained.
- Overseeing food preparation, presentation, and storage to ensure compliance with food health and safety regulations.
- Checking in on dining customers to enquire about food quality and service.
- Monitoring inventory and ensuring that all food supplies and other restaurant essentials are adequately stocked.
- Monitoring the restaurant’s cash flow and settling outstanding bills.
- Reviewing customer surveys to develop and implement ways to improve customer service.
- Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.
Strictly send CV to email@example.com with the email subject as Restaurant Supervisor before 10th May 2021. Hard copies can be delivered to our offices at Corner house, Kimathi street 7th floor, Room 5. We’ll only accept applications sent through the email or hand delivery to our offices.
You can reach us through 0712-600-600, 0101-600-600.
Salary Gross pay Ksh 40,000/=