Our client, a gambling company in Nairobi, is looking for a Marketing manager.
Qualifications & skills
- Degree or Diploma in Sales, Marketing or any business related course.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in sales and marketing.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Has worked in the media industry (Betting industry will be an added advantage).
- Should be competent and conversant in experience of sales and marketing team leadership.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills are essential.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets within schedule.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for formulating market strategies
- Responsible for online and offline marketing
- Maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Performing digital marketing and managing campaigns on social media.
- conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promoting the organization and products.
- compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the marketing team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
Strictly send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as Marketing manager before 16th April 2021. Applications sent through the social media platforms will not be considered. Hard copies can be delivered to our offices at Corner house, Kimathi street 7th floor, Room 5. You can reach us through 0712-600-600, 0101-600-600.
Salary Gross pay Ksh 70,000 – Ksh 100,000/=