Our client, a security firm in Nairobi, seeks to hire a Human Resource Officer.
- Diploma in HRM (Human Resource Management)
- 3 Years’ experience working with a large number of Staff especially low cadre staff preferably a security firm or industrial setup
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Capable of working with large multi-functional team.
- Progressive minded individual
- Proactive individual, capable of providing the much needed support for company growth
- Capable of developing and implementing HR procedures
- Good speaking skills – will be required to undertake training
- Good command of labor issues – should be able to resolve disputes amicably
- Ability to sort out issues at the labor ministry as and when they occur
- High integrity
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing necessary support system for payroll requirements.
- Assisting with processing employee grievances.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees.
- Managing training programs both internal and external.
Strictly send CV to email@example.com with the email subject as Human Resources Officer before 14th May 2021. Hard copies can be delivered to our offices at Corner house, Kimathi street 7th floor, Room 5. We’ll only accept applications sent through the email or hand delivery to our offices.You can reach us through 0712-600-600, 0101-600-600.
Salary Gross pay Ksh 45,000/=