Our client, a manufacturing company in Nairobi is looking for an Finance Accountant.
Qualifications & skills
- Certificate in CPA.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of work experience.
- Knowledge in Quickbooks
- Proven ability to meet and exceed targets within schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills are essential.
- Should be highly confident motivated.
Duties and responsibilities
- Internal and external audit reconciliation.
- Keep a thorough record of business transactions and enter data from daily work logs into the company’s general ledger system
- Supporting supervisory, executive staff by performing any assigned accounting and clerical tasks
- Keep a thorough record of all company charges, as well as any refunds that have been issued
- Keep track of any consumer issues and make sure that the refunds are issued in a timely manner
- Assist senior accounting personnel with any tasks conducted within the accounting department, or any tasks that require accounting personnel to take part
- Key in or type up any documents or items that the accounting department is responsible for, including checks, invoices and vouchers, accounting statements, and other reports and records
- Match work orders to invoices and Process invoices/bills so that they can be paid
- Contact consumers to notify them of delinquent accounts and accept any payments made at the time of contact
- Arrange for money stores within the business to be delivered to the bank on a daily or weekly basis, or in whatever increments the business wants to turn over cash to savings
Strictly send CV to email@example.com with the email subject as Finance Accountant before 14th May 2021. Hard copies can be delivered to our offices at Corner house, Kimathi street 7th floor, Room 5. We’ll only accept applications sent through the email or hand delivery to our offices.
You can reach us through 0712-600-600, 0101-600-600.
Salary Gross pay Ksh 30,000 – Ksh 40,000/=